Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hi

Welcome to The Nomarthur Blog.


My name? Nomarthur...
Yes, I did come up with it, and No I didn't steal it if you were wondering...

SOooo, today was my 'last' exam. 'last' as in for 10 days more than I gots 1 more than I am home-free.

I am gonna be honest with you all i am a weird person, as in VERY weird if you think this is your normal average everyday-cereal-eating-with-spoon-wierd than you're DEAD wrong...

First of all if I did eat morning cereals than i would eat it with a knife!
I have what i call in-between-in-between meals, as a healthy individual i gots to eat at least 6 meals a day to be satisfied :)

Something i gotta share with YOU i am bit (1pixel wide) paranoid, I know this happens with every one and YES we all are paranoid and NO i am not a parrot.

sorry to break it to ya' like this so yeah...


Well... this... is... awkward... i... guess...

One more thing you GOTTA know about me is that i live in Namibia...
I bet you didn't know this place ;)

BUT...NOT...FOR...LONG

I just recently completed my final IGCSE exams and if all goes well i should be able to go to the UK...
credits to ME!!!!!!!
 OH, before i forget to tell you i ams a H-U-G-E G-AM-E-R although i suck at FIFA but guess what if you lose against me... then probably you should kill yourself..... :P as if... just practice thats all... you'll get there ;)

SEE YA NEXT WEEK AMIGOS :P

No comments:

Post a Comment